This post contains affiliate links.
Hey everyone! If you haven’t read my article, A Realistic Guide to Setting Goals for the New Year, you wouldn’t know that I’m not super into resolutions. Instead, I set goals (if you don’t know the difference, read my article here). And today I’m going to share what those goals actually are – my blog goals to be exact. But first, I’d like to reflect upon the past year!
My 2016 Blog Successes
As many of you know, I launched this blog a little less than a year ago in March 2016. It started solely as a fashion and beauty blog, but was expanded to include lifestyle as well! When I started this blog, I didn’t make any specific goals except for one: to do my best and work my hardest. And I did his for a few reasons: 1. I was brand new to blogging and I wanted to feel out how everything would go, 2. I wanted to dedicate my first year of blogging solely to content creation and learning, and 3. because I wasn’t sure if I’d enjoy it. Since then, blogging has really exceeded my expectations and I don’t anticipate stopping anytime soon. So here are some of the things I have proudly achieved in 2016 with A La Keighla:
- I increased my pageviews by 992 % in 9 months from 400 monthly views to over 4,000
- Joined The InfluenceHer Collective
- Collaborated with The Wunderkindof on my most popular post, The Ultimate Study Abroad Packing List
- Created my first freebie, which you can get by signing up here!
- Got over 1.6k repins on my most popular post
I definitely had some smaller achievements, but these are my most memorable and biggest successes of the year! They’re not huge but I’m proud of how much my blog has grown since I launched! If you’re interested in starting your own blog, check out BlueHost as your hosting platform! Now, on to this year…
My 2017 Blog Goals
I’ve got a lot of work to get done for 2017! Now, these are my biggest goals that I want to achieve and I’m sharing them with you so I can keep myself accountable! Join me this year as I try to reach my goals of 2017:
- Reach 10,000 monthly pageviews
- Reach 1k Pinterest followers
- Reach 1k Instagram followers
- Get 400 likes on my Facebook page
- Gain 100 subscribers
- Get 1 month ahead on my posting schedule
- Earn my first $50 and publish an income report
- Write more posts on my personal style and makeup
- Write bi-weekly emails
- Create my own product to sell on my blog
So there you have it! These are my blog goals for this year and I’m excited to see how this year goes for A La Keighla! I wish you all a happy and healthy year and I hope you stick around!
What are your 2017 personal or professional goals? Leave a comment to let me know!